Monday, July 25, 2011

18 Weeks

Size of baby: a rubber ducky or large pear

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds gained

Maternity Clothes: Not in them yet.

Gender: Find out this week!

Movement: Any day now. My pregnant best friend and I figure we have probably experienced it and just don't realize it.

What I miss: Water parks, amusement parks, bowling

Sleep: In true Meredith style, I can't fall asleep at night. I don't think this is pregnancy related. Once I get asleep ( 30 + minutes later) I am there.

Symptoms: My back ( the base of my back that I affectionately call my hinge) hurts more and more often. I don't think it is the "amazing" 6 pound weight gain so I dread what it may feel like later on when we are actually carrying a load of baby.

Cravings: I don't really think I have any but I love salsa. However, I would any summer.

Best Moment this week: Getting to find out what this sweet baby is

What we are looking forward to: Gender Reveal!

1 comment:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

All I wanted to eat when I was pregnant with my little guys was chips and salsa...especially the ones from Chili's!!! Will now LOVES mexican food...even hot salsa!! LOL!! Daniel probably will, too!!
Your back pain could just be some stretching pain!! You're body is going to stretch more than you ever thought it could!!
I can't wait to see you and that belly!!!!