Monday, January 26, 2009

Surveying the Crowd for Suggestions

Hello Friends!
In an effort to put life back in my blog, I wanted to poll the readers of this blog to see where you think Brad and I should go on Spring Break. It will be our one year anniversary. We want to go somewhere that we can drive to in a reasonable amount of time and that has fun attractions but also just areas to enjoy kicking back and relaxing. Right now we are thinking of going to Greenville, SC and Gatlinburg,TN. In Greenville, there are some neat parks and a cute downtown area. In Gatlinburg, the main perk to me would be getting a cabin and just relaxing but also going to the main drag because my family used to go every year. If anyone has additional ideas or suggestions for where to go in Greenville or Gatlinburg, then please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Jason and I really enjoyed our trip to Ashville, NC. My brother-in-law just went to Barnsley Gardens Resort in Adairsville, GA. It had horseback riding and stuff. Here is the website: http://www.barnsleyresort.com/

Sarah West said...

I've never been to Greenville (which is weird since we live so close to it), but we love going to Gatlinburg! We always get a room right on the main strip, then we can go walking whenever we want. We sleep in, go walking and get some food, then go back and take a nap, then go out again later! (Anything involving lots of sleeping/naps/rest is my idea of a vacation!) Also, if you've never been to the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, you should definitely go. Kinda expensive, but totally worth it! So much fun!