Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer School ....Yay and Nay

So this time last week I was at Myrtle Beach, with my toes in the water and playing paddle ball with my aunt. Today I am at my fourth day of working at summer school to earn hours for my counseling internship. While I do enjoy the counseling and think it is some very good experience, I really do miss the summer joys of sleeping in, watching silly AM television, seeing friends and just relaxing. I have to keep reminding myself that this internship will get me within 80 hours of being done with the requirement and graduating. I will finally have my Masters. YAY!!!! I hope to get those 80 hours by December even though I have up until March to fulfill the internship requirement. That would be awesome....to feel like I have accomplished something and to get the increased pay.

No comments: