Monday, June 8, 2009

What a Great Day

I just sent home my two best friends from a visit at my house. It was the first time both Jennifer and Sarah had seen my house. They were very complimentary. It was nice to have them in my area and let them enjoy the places I go.....most importantly it was nice to catch up and chat it up. Talking about the cruise, families, issues and summer was great fun. We had a nutritious lunch at Doc Green's and then shopped for little Emma Grace before chasing our healthy lunch with a healthy portion of ice cream from Cold Stone. Before having them hit the road for parts both north and south of here, I made them subjects for pictures. I am posting both of them because Sarah liked one and Jen liked the other. I can't wait to see them again this summer. My life seems more complete when we get together.


No comments: