Monday, July 13, 2009

To My Teacher Friends: Go to Target!

This weekend after our journey to the Center for Puppetry Arts, Brad and I needed to kill some time before showing up at my Dad and Jan's house for dinner. So we stopped at the Target at Hwy 81 and 316 in Bethlehem. It is a NICE Target but even nicer were the teacher friendly deals I got inside:

Two 10 pack broad tip Crayola Washable Markers for a $1 each



Two 12 pack Crayola Colored Pencils for a $1 each

There were also sales on small rubber maid containers with lid for $4 for 5 containers!

These deals may seem small but without "Sonny Money" this fall, every little sale helps!

1 comment:

The Rayburns said...

Wait - Bethlehem has a Target? When I did my student teaching there, I just remember it having a jiffy store and a post office!! I guess that was over seven years ago. :( That makes me feel old.