Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Because I am Putting Off Doing Masters Work....

A SURVEY!


35 Random Questions About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? NO! But my husband loves it.


2. Do you own a gun? Nope, but I have shot a rifle and this past weekend at the lake shot cans with a bebe gun.


3. What’s a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? hot chocolate ( which it is slowly becoming time for) or a strawberry and creme frappucino no whipped cream


4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? milk, maybe hot chocolate


5. Do you do push-ups? no, not really


6. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring


7. Favorite hobby? sleeping, walking, shopping, blogging, reading when I have time


8. Do you have A.D.D? Based on the fact that I am doing this survey because I refuse to concentrate on the task at hand....yes!


9. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? physical: my hair has a mind of its own. otherwise: I care what other people think too much ( in limitation, this is a very good thing)


10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish I was done with this paper. I would love to go home. What will I find to buy at Kohl's today while I am paying my bill?


11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. water, milk, cranapple drink and more often than anything else, nothing :0(


12. Current worry right now? My professor is going to give me a bad grade on the final I turned in electronically three days before it was due but for some reason she did not receive. I have sent her a picture of my screen where I sent it in and everything and all she has told me so far is that at least she has it now and I needed to press the submit button or it won't send. Considering I have sent seven weeks worth of work successfully using this method, doesn't she think I know that by now?


.13. Current hate right now? Getting up early.


14. Favorite place to be? at home under the covers and ready to relax.


15. Do you like to travel? yes! I wish I could do more!!! I am so psyched about our upcoming trip to Savannah. Even thought it is Savannah, it is still exciting.


16. What color shirt are you wearing? camisole that is white with black yellow and brown flowers on it with a black sweater on top


17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I did as a child in the summers.....would always have flannel sheets in the fall


18. Can you whistle? no


19. Favorite color? chocolate brown, purple or black


20. If you could would you be a pirate? Nope.


21. What song do you sing in the shower? Now that I am married, I don't sing in the shower.


22. Favorite girl’s name? Lillie, Corinne, Hannah, Faith


23. Favorite boy’s name? Braden, Jackson, Daniel, Cody, Josiah


24. What’s in your pocket right now? nothing


25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? my teddy bear flannel sheets and my pound puppy blanket


26. Worst injury? sprained ankle or pulled groin muscle
27. Do you love where you live? I would like

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
29. Who is your loudest friend? umm Dustin Sosebee hands down!
30. How many pets do you have? zero, my cat died earlier this year
31. Does someone have a crush on you? maybe, I mean who can resist this personality? ;-)
32. What is your Favorite Book? I don't know. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author for adults.
33. What’s your favorite candy? Reese's Pieces
34. Favorite Sports Team? The Georgia Bulldogs
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Already?

No comments: