Friday, October 3, 2008

The Weekend

So happy the weekend is here. Tonight we are finally spending some time with our good friend Andrew. We don't know what we are doing yet but I would kinda like to go to the park on a walk or something outdoors.

Then tomorrow we are headed to a Patterson family reunion. The Pattersons are my paternal grandmother's side of the family. My grandmother just turned 80 at the end of September and is the last of her siblings so it should be a special day to celebrate her. Plus it will be a great chance to see family. We never really had many Griswold family reunions because outside of our family, my Aunt Joyce's family and Uncle William's family, there weren't many Griswolds. Pa's brother drowned when he was in his thirties. While he did have children and my dad has family on that side, we just dont see them very often. So Griswold reunions happen every holiday plus some.

After the family reunion, Brad and I will head down to the lakehouse to meet Linda and Jack for a night at the lake. We were down there this time last year. In fact a year ago Sunday is when Brad proposed to me when we stopped in Athens on our "way " to the lake. So special times and restful times will occur this weekend!
In regards to the hair, I am continuing to look at something to do with mine. This is really more for me than anyone else, but this is a more accurate portrayal of what I want to do (as of right now) than what I posted earlier.



The Back



The Front

No comments: