Monday, October 13, 2008

Relaxing Times

Today is Columbus Day and I am at work. A lot of my friends have had a fall break or at least a holiday today. Not Gwinnett County. Our next holiday is Election Day and that will be the first since Labor Day. With calendars like this, we really cherish the opportunities from our relaxing times. This weekend Brad and I went on a date Friday night. We went to the Lawrenceville Town Square and ate Italian. After our meal, we ventured to a new establishment on the square and had frozen custard for dessert. Definitely relaxing! The weekend before that brought time at the lakehouse. This week will be relaxing as I am Masters class free! We are going to see Wicked Tuesday night and leave for Savannah on Thursday. I am looking forward to our mini vacation. Brad and I just need some us time!
Here are some pictures of us at the lakehouse:

Before the boat ride

Thinking about how to get in the boat since the water was so low that morning



Figuring it out



Sailing off with Captain Jack and First Mate Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys have fun at Wicked and in savannah...