Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bargains!


As a preparation for our trip this Friday, in an attempt to finish Brad's anniversary gift and because I finally got the 30% off coupon in my Kohl's mailer, I went on a shopping outing to Kohl's yesterday after work. Of course on any day, I try to stretch my money to make it go as far as I can but yesterday I impressed myself. I bought the following items:


Two nice shirts to wear with either jeans or dress up with slacks

A White Hoodie Jacket to Wear on Our Trip

Two Bath Towels and Two Hand Towels as Wedding Present for Someone at Church

Three items that will go unnamed right now but contribute to Brad's present


So a total of ten items....And the grand total spent $ 80 and some change. That averages out to like $8 an item. Incredible! The two nice shirts were originally $36, were on sale 50% off and then I had the 30% coupon to bring them down to $12. The towels were on sale for $5.99 and $4.99 a piece and again , take an extra 30%.


How exciting! I just hope I find some great bargains like that at the outlet mall in Pigeon Forge! (where we may see snow showers according to the ten day forecast)

No comments: