Friday, May 9, 2008

My Friends and The Influence They Have

So I love my Sarah and Jennifer.....what does that have to do with this? Well, I wouldn't be a blogger if it weren't for them. They both have a blog, and I have become so addicted to finding out about their lives that I have decided to keep them equally entertained by starting one. We went to college together and lost touch. MySpace brought us back together (which was such a blessing) so I guess I have a sense of faith that following them in this technological excursion will reap positive benefits too. :0)
Then I think to myself, what could be so interesting about me that I would need to have a blog? Here is what I have come up with ( by the way this is my planning time at work....on task, aren't I?)
- I just completed my first month of marriage with the most wonderful man God could have blessed my life with
- I am wrapping up a year of what was a new challenge for me (fourth grade) and heading toward a year of new experiences ( teaching FOCUS)
- I am about to become an aunt
- I am about to go on summer vacation
- I am about to take the GRE to make it a possibility that I could progress further in my Masters studies. I am petrified of the math portion seeing as eleven years have passed by since I took a REAL Math class.

So I guess, I could turn out to be pretty interesting, but if not you can blame Sarah and Jennifer for giving me the idea. And if you still have a need for an interesting blog, go read theirs :0).

1 comment:

The Rayburns said...

Ha ha! I can't wait to read more! I'll bet you'll find PLENTY to write about, and we'll love reading every bit of it. :)